Thursday, April 16, 2009

Broken Teeth?

I have always taken good care of my teeth. When I was 15 I got braces and when the dentist was taking them off he scratched my enamel off my teeth and now my teeth are chipping and cracking. I have 1 tooth that has broken completely off and the gum has cover over the nerve and 1 tooth that is chipped almost completely to the gum and 2 the nerve is showing. My question is what is the name of the Procedures that I need to get this fixed? Also why will the dentist refuse to pull the some of the teeth with the pain it is causing me?

Broken Teeth?
I would say Sue that dentist that did that to your teeth.
Reply:There is a procedure called a %26quot;Core Restoration%26quot; where the dentist inserts a pin into the center of the remaining tooth and attaches a cap to the pin. It actually looks very natural.



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment